- 1 lakh
With the help of our team of highly experienced professionals, we are involved in offering our clients an extensive assortment of LT Power Cable. Manufactured by our skilled professionals using first-class raw-material with the help of advanced techniques as per the set industry norms, this cable is available in various specifications according to the requirements of the clients. This cable is used for power transmission in both residential and commercial sectors. Our clients can avail this LT Power Cable from us at market leading price.
- Shock proof body
- High conductivity
- Light weight
Power cables used for transmission of electric power, are available in PVC or XLPE insulation and voltage grades of 650 or 1100 Volts (Uo/U) along with an ISI marking IS:1554(Pt-1). This type of cable conform to the standard specifications including IS 1554 (Pt.1),IEC 502, and BS 6436/87. And, screening is optional.
- Either single core upto 1000 sq mm or multi-core upto 400 sq mm x three and half cores.
- The conductor is constructed using Aluminum or Copper in solid or stranded form and also in different shapes like circular, compacted or sector.
- PVC/XLPE ( Heat Resistant PVC on request )
- Galvanized steel wire or strips or double helical steel tape. The single core cable is protected with Aluminum wire.
Inner and Outer Sheath
- Black/ Grey PVC.
LT - AB Cable Main Features:
LT - AB Cable is insulated, thus it is more reliable than open wire lines. In comparison, AB Cables are more resistant to disturbances and faults, can withstand head cold and intense sunlight, and there are less number of short circuits & over-voltage faults during thunderstorms. Few other excellent features of this type of cable include easy installation and storage. This cable has an extra conductor for lighting, therefore, it can be used for street lighting.
LT - XLPE Cable Main Features:
When compared to conventional PVC Cables, LT - XLPE Cables have:
- Withstand vibrations & hot impacts.
- Outstanding insulation resistance.
- Better corrosion, chemical & corrosive gases resistance.
- Higher conductor temperature rating (90C) & emergency overload capacity (120C).
- Higher short circuit rating. Max. temperature limit under short circuit conditions is 250C.
- Low installation cost due to properties like light weight, dimensions and flexibility.
- Longer service life.
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B-141, Road No.9-D, V.K.I. Area, jaiupr , Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302013, India